Have you ever wondered who’s checking out your website?
Of course you have! Could you believe that there is a way to get rich insights to the views your website gets on a daily basis?
Google has developed a powerful, easy-to-use solution that lets you do exactly this. It’s called Google Analytics. Originally developed from the growing industry of Web Analytics, this product allows you to not only track your views, but to help you build better online marketing strategies.
So what is Web Analytics?
- A simple online tool for tracking website views
- An information source that helps gauge traffic and popularity trends
- A 24 hour tool for marketing and business research
- An overview of specific pages and the number of viewers per page
- A geographical map displaying your website’s popularity in specific locations
- A percentage of new and old views
- A breakdown of time spent on your site daily
- Your best ally for business strategies and tracking analysis
It is the most widely used website statistics service, currently in use at around 57% of the 10,000 most popular websites. If you’d like help implementing Google Analytics on your website, contact us today at 888-281-7665 x2