Were you unable to listen to us live on BlogTalkRadio on Tuesday morning? No problem, listen to the full audio of the show right here; just hit play on the video below or click here to listen at YouTube!
Orange County SEO Expert, Angie Weeks from Cal Coast Web Design, goes over several SEO topics:
- What’s the point of SEO?
- Casting your net to get more customers to “jump in” and how to target the RIGHT customers.
- Keyword research is crucial – you can never guess what people are actually searching for.
- Site architecture and its importance for SEO
- Getting conversions (sales, bookings, more business) – how SEO is involved
- Social media
- Internet Marketing as a whole
- What is Google looking for? How do they determine the results I see?
Also covered are common SEO Traps to avoid:
- Wanting to rank for the wrong keyword – always need research
- People thinking lead generation sites are better than what they can do themselves for leads – save money and optimize your own site, don’t feed someone else’s.
- People paying for what they think is an optimized site, but they don’t even own the site or the content, etc.
As many of you know people count on Cal Coast for all of this and so much more! Press play on the video in this post to listen to the audio from our appearance on BlogTalkRadio and get the latest info on SEO.