You see them on mail, business cards, websites, banners, cups, t-shirts… there’s no escaping.
And you’ve scanned one or 2 on your smartphone because you saw others doing it too.
So you made your own QR code or had someone create some for you too.
Once you have your QR codes sitting around, there are a number of ways to utilize them as a marketing tool to expand your brand.
Whether it’s a link to a review site, a website landing page, form, your contact info, etc. Implement!
Here are some ideas for where to place your QR codes to get some action…
- Business card
- Your office or store front (what will I do while I’m waiting!?)
- Email signature
- Print marketing (banners, brochures, pamphlets, ebooks, mini disc labels, etc.)
- Other Mailers (circulars, promos, coupons, etc.)
- Promotional products (t-shirts, water bottles, mouse pads, screen cleaners, etc.)
- Product tags
- Invoices, Receipts, etc.
- And Other Call-To-Action: buy now, sign up, even calendar, contact, social profiles, review & other landing pages, URL, etc.)
Need help making your QR code?
Want a fancy design including your logo in your QR code?
Need help brainstorming or consulting on how to use your QR codes?
Need help implementing them into your marketing campaigns?
Cal Coast has the team to help you get creative and attract conversions.