What does Social Media Marketing do for you?
SMM (Social Media Marketing) and SMO (Social Media Optimization) connect you to your customers. They want to see that your business is active and cares about them. This can take different forms on different social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or email marketing campaigns.
Building a trusted, active online presence can help bring in helpful reviews and leads. Leads generate more customers, which in turn can lead to more reviews, and start a cycle of gathering more interest in your brand.
Branding for your business.
Cal Coast will ensure your business name, logo, and services appear on extremely influential social networking sites like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, YouTube, Google+, and other social sites that relate to your industry. We’ll create a digital footprint and brand to your business online; which you can then connect to your website / blogs to increase exposure and brand recognition. In addition, we will program relevant keywords for your listing to help drive new business!
Building, facilitating, and maintaining relationships online.
Cal Coast will ensure your business maintains a positive relationship with your networking contacts online. We will bring your business’ personality and interests into these pages and connect you with like minds. Utilizing the right time and effort, your social networking will develop into an online referral network which produces qualified leads and a positive cash flow!
Pick and choose for your social management needs…
SOCIAL MEDIA Isn't JUST A FAD.
HOW SOCIAL MEDIA IS CHANGING THE INTERNET.
Do It Yourself...
1. Go to LinkedIn.com and set up your business profile. Fill in your business’ information, including website and hours of operation. Don’t forget to add keywords!!! Invite your current and past coworkers to connect with you, as well as all your networking contacts and sphere.
2. Go Facebook.com and set up your business like page. Invite your friends, coworkers, and resellers to connect with you.
3. Go to Twitter.com and set up your business profile. DO NOT mix with your personal unless you are a perfect angel. Also invite your business contacts to connect with you?
Search for popular blogs, articles, profiels, etc and LinkedIn groups on subjects pertaining to your business. (ie Active Rain for Realtors). Subscribe to these niches, contribute valuable comments, and become a member of the community. Go back to all of the above and contribute at LEAST monthly, weekly is best.
5. Remember to keep the mindset of relationship building, NOT selling, when you are social networking.
6. Email email@example.com to register for one of our Social Media Seminars. Seminars are typically held on the 1st Friday of the month in our Lake Forest office. Prices range from FREE to $49. Contact us at 877-230-3211 for more details!