- By calcoastwebdesign
- 0 Comments
- 23 Nov 2009
Our fellow marketing friend & columnist at Realty Times, Bill Koelzer, recently shared with us another article by Inman News titled “Google Adds Detail Pages For Listings” focusing on listings display evolving at Google Maps.“Google seems to have just stolen the NAR’s thunder.” Bahahahahahaha!!!! I love it! For more information, please feel free to review the free articles below… Making it easy for you to find the property you want on Google Maps – Straight from the Oz Google Blog themselves Google Builds Out A National Real Estate Search Engine – A Search Engine Land featured article simply visit the Official Google Maps FAQs for Real Estate Agents and Brokers to get help with questions like the below…
- How do I upload my listings?
- Why are my listings linked to someone else’s website? What can I do about it?
- How do you deal with copyright complaints?
- What happens when two or more data providers upload the same listing?
- How can I remove my listings from Google?
- The data for one of my listings is incorrect. How do I fix it?
- How can Google help me?
- Is Google a broker? A national MLS?
- Where can I see my listings once they’re uploaded?
- I’m a property owner with a listing at a real estate firm. I’d like to list my property in Google Base, too. Can I do that?
- I’m an agent. How will my listings compare with those of a broker or MLS? Is it worth uploading?
- I’m a broker/MLS and wish to add my properties to Google Base, but our database changes daily. Is there a way to keep our listings synchronized?
- I’m a broker. How do I ensure my agent doesn’t upload?
- I’m an agent. Why do I need my broker’s permission to upload my listings to Google Base?
Advanced Access Clients Have it Easy If you have an AA site then rest easy because getting your listings on Google Maps is EASY!!! All you have to do is add your listings to Advanced Access Virtual Office List Now Section and THATS IT! When you use AA’s listing option you automatically get your listing included into Google Maps. Not sure how to add your listing??
Would you like help getting your listings added to Google maps, simply contact us for a free quote!
- Log into the Virtual Office
- Click Property Tools
- Click List Now
- Click Add Listing
- Add Details and Save all Changes!