- By calcoastwebdesign
- 0 Comments
- 17 Apr 2009
We got a new client over here recently with Yahoo Hosting. It was kinda a PITA figuring out the WYSIWYG so I thought I would post it here for later reference for myself, the team, and those of you who stumble across the blog with Yahoo keywords!
- Login to your acocunt with your previosusly assigned login info at https://login.yahoo.com/
- On the right, under yours/the client’s name, click on “Mail”
- On the left under the apple icon, click the link that is the domian name you are working in’ under the Mail Accounts heading
- On the top right click Manage my services
- On the left click Web Hosting control panel
- Click the Manage Tab
- Click file manager – this takes you into the main web directory. Make
sure you don’t delete anything! In order to upload a file, click
“upload files” on the right
- If you need to upload anything to the images folder, you have to click
the folder name, and THEN click upload files on the right.