- By calcoastwebdesign
- 0 Comments
- 26 Nov 2008
How Do I Attach An Online Number To A Control Panel In Skype???
The Online number needs to first be attached to the control panel that you want to use then reallocate it to the user of your choice.
In order to attach an online number to a Control Panel , you will want to follow these steps:
1) Log into the account of the current holder of the Online number:
2) The user must be a member of the Business control panel group already. You will find a link under the Online number that says “Transfer this number to the control panel”.
3) Click this link.
4) When the next window appears please read the notes and click “Confirm” to agree.
5) Now this number belongs to the Business panel. The administrator of the panel can manage this Online number here: https://secure.skype.com/business/skypein/manage
Then follow these steps to assign numbers to users:
1. Open https://secure.skype.com/business/allocateskypein/begin.
2. Click the “Assign an online number” link for the member you wish to allocate the number to.
3. Choose a number from the dropdown list and click assign.
Visit www.skype.com for latest news, updates and tips!!!
Have more Skype questions??? Check out the rest of our Skype topics HERE!