- By calcoastwebdesign
- 1 Comments
- 01 Aug 2010
So much you can do to your Facebook Fan “Like” page! Below are some useful tips and tricks to keep your Fans interested and coming back for more. Use the below tips and tricks as part of your 15 minutes a day in Facebook. This can help launch your SEO and SMO campaign to the next level.
Lets determine the difference between a “Fan” page and a “personal” page by Clicking Here.
- Posting Information & Links: Sharing information in the Whats on Your mind Section? is important. Even though your blogs autopopulate there doesnt mean you don’t need to post links and services. Keep in mind when your blog posts a link it doesnt show the image or have a call to action so its important to post other useful tips, services and news as well.
- FBML: Its Facebooks name for HTML which means you can have a custom page on your fan page.
- Upload A Video: Adding videos to your Faceook is a great update to keep your customers and fans coming back for more. You can upload videos of your work, events, services and pretty much anything related to your business.
- Add A New Event: Letting others know about the events you and your business are having you need to make sure you announce it on Facebook. What kinds of events?? Seminars, Parties, Business Gatherings and more!
Click Here to Watch A Video About Adding An Event to Facebook
- Creating A Discussion: Engage your Facebook fans by creating a discussion. Start by asking a question thats related to your industry and calls people to action to participate.