- By calcoastwebdesign
- 0 Comments
- 06 Nov 2009
At Tom Ferry’s seminar today, the renowned expert asked Gary Vaynerchuk what Realtors can do to leverage the power of twitter. Well for starters, according to Tom, it’s a really good idea to follow @garyvee on twitter for success-generating examples. He also recommended:
- Get prime consumer data by searching a ‘word’ near:zipcode. For instance, you can find people who’ve tweeted, ‘I’m buying a home’ near YOUR zip code.
- Don’t push sales, serve. Use #keywords so people interested in that subject will easily connect with you.
- Keep it in balance. It’s ok to deliver a ‘buy my book’ pitch once every 25 tweets. Seriously overdoing it if you post that every other tweet.
- Get to know your followers. Who cares if you haven’t met in person? Virtual relationships can be highly productive!
- Tom didn’t mention this, but I just have to add this bit of personal wisdom — use tweetbeep 🙂