- By calcoastwebdesign
- 1 Comments
- 30 May 2010
Stressing out over managing all your social networking sites?? Well stress no longer! Twitterfeed is to the rescue. This great program feeds your blog to facebook, twitter and more. Setting up twitterfeed to autopopulate to your accounts will save you time and effort. The best part is its easy!
Here is the Step by Step Process to Setting up Twitterfeed to connect your blog to Twitter and Facebook:
- Go to http://twitterfeed.com/
- Click Register Now
- Fill out Email Address and Password, click Create Account
- Click Create New Feed (Top Right Hand Corner)
- Type in Feed Name – Example: Orange County Plumbing Serivces
- Paste in RSS Feed URL
Not Sure where to find this??
Blogger Blogs: Scroll Down to the bottom of your blog and click Posts Atom where you see Subscribe to: Posts (Atom), Copy and Paste that link into the Feed URl Section.
WordPress Blogs just add /feed/rss/ to the end of your blog address Example: http://windowcleaner.wordpress.com/feed/rss/
- Click Continue to Next Step
- Click Twitter
- Click Authenticate Twitter, Type in username and password
- Click Allow, the Update Service
- Next Click Facebook
- Click Connect with Facebook
- Type in Username and Password
- Click Allow Access
- Click Allow Publishing
- Next Facebook Pages will Pop Up you need to select the fan page you want it to connect to
- Click As many Fan Pages as you like with Click Allow Publishing
- Click Create Service
- Click All Done once all services are created!
So thats not too bad right?? It should take about 20 to 30 mins to set up but its really worth it. In the long run it will save you hours!Need Help Setting Up TwitterFeed?? or
Just Want Someone To Do It For You??
Call Us Today 888-281-7665!