- By calcoastwebdesign
- 4 Comments
- 27 May 2009
Its funny, a man walked into Orange County Computer today and I overheard his conversation from our back office. He said he never uses the phone book anymore, but he did THIS time to find computer repair services, because its so hard to find what he’s looking for locally. I sighed and laughed, I KNOW!
We don’t read a lot of good news, so I will take a moment to report some myself! I was just doing some keyword research with Google’s keyword selector tool, and I’m happy to report that search volume is above normal for many industries. What does this mean? Well, it means more and more people are searching for things. Hopefully, your business has those things they are searching for…
These numbers aren’t so bad…are they?!?
- orange county california in april=301,000 historic=201,000
- california stores in april=301,000 historic=135,000
- anaheim ca homes in april=90,500 historic=40,500
- orange county hotel in april=22,200 historic=18,100
- orange county restaurants in april=22,200 historic=18,100
- orange county relocation in april=720 historic=480
- orange county apartments in april=14,800 historic=9,900
- orange county cars in april=27,100 historic=6,600 **baffled… how many dealerships closed lately?**
Home and property searches are above average in every city right now, and so was pretty much every other industry I looked in. BUT, I see a TON of available commercial properties! So…..are people really not buying or are businesses missing the boat on where they need to appear online? It seems to me there is plenty of interest out there, and our ‘search economy’ is strong.
Hopefully someday soon people can use the internet to find things they want inside a neighborhood or business park, let alone a city or county. We’re not there yet, though! You can do your part by submitting your business to Yahoo and Google local – we even have a $199 special to make it easy for you!