- By calcoastwebdesign
- 0 Comments
- 17 Apr 2009
I was going back through some of my old documents and deciding how I wanted to organize the info to later utilize it. I was reminiscing about good old Search Engine Strategies 07 when I came across the ClickTracks “ClickTracks Virtual Classroom Series:Social Media: Should You Digg It?” PowerPoint presentation. I thought it gave some EXCELLENT points in regards to the following:
- What is Social Media?
- When Social Media Works & Wont Work
- Types of Social Media including Social Bookmarking, Communities & Discussion Forums, Consumer Review Sites, Video Sharing Sites, Blogs, and more.
- Making Social Media Work For You
- Finding What Works
- Tips for Targeting
- and so much more.
Be sure and check it out at http://clicktracks.com/
Ready to take the next step….
- Click here to visit the Cal Coast Web Design Social Media webpage to get started optimizing yourself with a social media platform.
- Click here to read more about “50 Social Media Sites You Should Know About”
Click here for our Do It Yourself article on Blogs, Forums & Social Networking…I’m a Big Kid Now!