- By calcoastwebdesign
- 0 Comments
- 11 Feb 2013
Are you and your business looking to create effective ways to actively reach your audience, grab their attention and direct them to your site?
- How to pick the right calls-to-action
- How to create a call-to-action (both copy and design)
- Where to place calls-to-action
- How to optimize your call-to-action
- Who is doing it right and who is doing it wrong
Written by Magdalena Georgieva, an inbound marketing manager at Hubspot.
You can follow her on twitter for more useful information on successfull internet marketing.
A detailed tutorial on “What Is A Call-to -Action and Why You Need It” and easy to follow tips & resources like…
CTAs That Work:
- Make your CTA clear, concise, & specific.
- Create urgency.
- Place the CTA above the fold.
- Make it engaging & action-oriented
- Align the CTA with it’s landing page.
Useful call-to-action tip!
Always hyperlink your call-to-action text because you are asking your visitor to follow an action. The hyperlink will take them to your desired action.
Want More? Keep Reading…